Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Berticus Heads North

I have begun a new journey and taken on the life of the explorer. Each day I will adventure further to the North, explore caves and formations, and create a new shelter from the dark night.

The adventure North will continue until I reach my untimely demise...

Motivation: I started a video tutorial a couple of weeks ago called Berticus Minecraft Adventure, but a lot of people think there are too many "Learn to Play" Minecraft videos already, so I wanted to try something different.

Style: I will treat this series like a video journal. I won't be explaining how to do things, but instead I will explain why I am doing things and what is going through my head as I explore.

Quality: All videos will be available in 720p HD on YouTube. I use 1280x720 resolution with 30 fps and mp3 sound. Videos will be unedited with live commentary. Some chopping may occur if I run into the 15 minute YouTube limit.

Updates: I typically play during my lunch break so updates will be almost daily Monday-Friday.

Ways to Follow:
Feedback/Comments: Always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment